Just Letting Everyone Know...

Reaction score
Yuneec Typhoon H with Realsense $1200 at Best Buy!!!

Standard unit is $800

Just saying.Screenshot_20170719-163603.png

I looked hard at a Typhoon H, but the main knocks on them seem to be frequent flyaways. Like "it responds to no controls at all and is running off to the hills" genuine flyaways. I'm looking to have another manufacturer of bird in the stable (so I keep my skills as a commercial operator sharp over a wide range) but I can't justify a grand on a bird which has a rep for disappearing on its own...

I looked hard at a Typhoon H, but the main knocks on them seem to be frequent flyaways. Like "it responds to no controls at all and is running off to the hills" genuine flyaways. I'm looking to have another manufacturer of bird in the stable (so I keep my skills as a commercial operator sharp over a wide range) but I can't justify a grand on a bird which has a rep for disappearing on its own...

Yea I had it in the cart and opted for the Mavic in stead. I'm going to fly my Solo without a camera of any kind, unless I buy one of those super cheap Chinese cameras. I'm definitely not buying another Hero 4 Black! I paid $66 out of pocket, put a spare GPS shield on it, my MA blades and away I go!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo