It's worth the dron 3rd Nowadays

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and I have a concern. I'm thinking about buying a used 3dr but I'm scared because I've seenHi, I'm new here and I have a concern. I'm thinking about buying a used 3dr but I'm scared because I've seen this drone Hola soy nuevo aquí y tengo una inquietud . Estoy pensando en comprar un 3dr usado pero tengo miedo porque eh visto que este dron pieHi, I'm new here and I have a concern. I'm thinking about buying a used 3dr but I'm scared because I've seen that this drone can Hola soy nuevo aquí y tengo una inquietud . Estoy pensando en comprar un 3dr usado pero tengo miedo porque eh visto que este dron puede tener Hola soy nuevo aquí y tengo una inquietud . Estoy pensando en comprar un 3dr usado pero tengo miedo porque eh visto que este dron puede tener muos Hi, I'm new here and I have a concern. I'm thinking about buying a used 3dr but I'm afraid because I've seen that this drone can have Hi, I'm new here and I have a concern. I'm thinking of buying a used 3dr but I'm scared because I've seen that this drone can have a lot of problems think it's worth it

All drones have problems. The Solo now has no more or less problems than any other make/model. It's up to you to research and learn about it's capabilities and limits. It's also up to you to learn how to fly safely.

That being said, this drone is no longer being made and some parts, particularly the gimbal, are in short supply.

You also need to know it was designed to work with the Gopro Hero 4 Black and Silver and the Hero 3 Black Plus. Other Gopro's won't work at all (Hero 5 and 6) or will have limited functionality.

This is a very good drone with a strong aftermarket support community but you have to be prepared to work on it yourself. It's meant to be modified and user serviceable.

If you're on Facebook, this is the main group for the Solo. Note, however, this is a user community group, NOT 3DR itself.

Security Check Required

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea