It was just a matter of time!

I offered to make these a while back, no one seemed interested. I can still do it if anyone is. And for a bit less, $40 +shipping is robbery for this part.
I ended up going bu the dollar store, they have little guys with parachutes for 1$. I bought 5 of em. My nephew loves it! I even got a little inventive and did an easter egg para drop for the kids easter egg hunt so no one knew where they were, lol! Ill see if i can find the footage.

Last edited:
I offered to make these a while back, no one seemed interested. I can still do it if anyone is. And for a bit less, $40 +shipping is robbery for this part.
I ended up going bu the dollar store, they have little guys with parachutes for 1$. I bought 5 of em. My nephew loves it! I even got a little inventive and did an easter egg para drop for the kids easter egg hunt so no one knew where they were, lol! Ill see if i can find the footage.
Please send video of patatroopers i would love to see that

I just checked my phone, but cant seem to find it. Ill have to check my pc for the on board go pro video ( which looked awesome from the top down ) and talk to my bro who was actually shooting the video from the ground as i was flying

[QUOTI ="TurboGhost, post: 135248, member: 12595"]I just checked my phone, but cant seem to find it. Ill have to check my pc for the on board go pro video ( which looked awesome from the top down ) and talk to my bro who was actually shooting the video from the ground as i was flying[/QUOTE]
When I saw this payload mod the first thing I thought about were those plastic paratroopers. Lol I'm still a kid at heart.. when u find that video I would just love to see it..

I'd be interested in having you build one of these. How much would you charged, shipped in the US?

anyone has the STL file for the plastic mount? I'd like to build one but looking for the stl so I can print it. Thanks

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tgdone1