Is there a way to turn off GPS on the Iris+

I want to see if it is possible for me to fly this indoor without GPS. Is there a way to do this? Thanks.

Inside you probably wouldn't have a GPS lock anyway, but put it in manual fly mode.
I would practice outside in a wide open area first before I did manual mode inside....yikes!

If you want to fly an Iris indoors you should install the optical flow kit. But without trying to be insulting, if you aren't aware of how to fly in stabilize (no GPS) then I assume your going to find the optical flow installation very difficult. It's really intended for experienced flyers who build and mod their drones.

If you want to fly an Iris indoors you should install the optical flow kit. But without trying to be insulting, if you aren't aware of how to fly in stabilize (no GPS) then I assume your going to find the optical flow installation very difficult. It's really intended for experienced flyers who build and mod their drones.
great ANSWER! PEOPLE THAT ONLY EVER FLY IN GPS, DO NOT HAVE A CLUE THAT IT TAKES ALOT OF PRACTICE TO LEARN HOW TO FLY IN MANUAL!. SEEMS TO ME THEY THINK IT IS SIMILAR TO GPS FLYING THAN GO TO MANUAL CRASH WITHIN 30 SECONDS AND WANT TO BLAME THE QUAD!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
niwaliketopills