Is it still worth buying the solo?

Reaction score
El precio de Solo ha bajado mucho. Le pido su consejo para comprar o no 3dr Solo ... gracias.

The question is not "illogical". "Worth" can be valued in terms other than monetary. While the drone may be ok in dollars and cents those can be devalued by other aspects. One of my drones has been grounded for about 2 weeks with calibration issues as while I wait for 3DR to review the logs. The customer support sucks!!!! Further, just dealing with the ignorance of enforcement personnel (TSA and police) can be discouraging. I've had all kinds of bouts with such having to break out my iPad and show them the rules. See, so it ain't always about money.

The question is not "illogical". "Worth" can be valued in terms other than monetary. While the drone may be ok in dollars and cents those can be devalued by other aspects. One of my drones has been grounded for about 2 weeks with calibration issues as while I wait for 3DR to review the logs. The customer support sucks!!!! Further, just dealing with the ignorance of enforcement personnel (TSA and police) can be discouraging. I've had all kinds of bouts with such having to break out my iPad and show them the rules. See, so it ain't always about money.

Don't wait for 3DR to help you. Post your logs here. Plenty of folks will be happy to help get you flying.

Thanks for hecadvice, Andrew. I've thought about that but dunno where and how to begin downloading the logs. I've only done it through the app.

Andrew, you were right It only took a minute. I posted an S.O.S. with logs. Hopefully, one of the 3DR sages can take a gander at the logs and proffer a solution.

Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela