iPad Air and iPad Mini Pro Sunshades now Available to Order

Reaction score
I can now take orders on 10 of our Sunshade iPad Airs and 10 of our Sunshade iPad Minis. Several of you have asked when they would be available and we are finally at the place where we can take on the new orders. Don't wait around too long the slots for these will be gone before you know it.

Our Pro Version Sunshades are collapsable for storage and sturdy when assembled. We back each of our Sunshades (as well as all of our products) with a 7-day satisfaction guarantee, full money back. All we ask is that you pay for return shipping.

Also check out the new design of our Storage Slot Accessory Box and our new USB Charger that turns your Inspire 1 or Phantom 2/3 Battery into a Field USB Charger.

For more information visit www.aerialdroneaccessories.com
SSPRO-Air-1.jpgUSB-Charger-2.jpgPROMO3.jpg

This is so awesome.. I love people helping others.

I am still trying to figure out which tablet to get. The brightness issue is REAL and so I am trying to find the brightest tablet and then go from there. The 8.4" screen is a bit bigger than the 7" of the Nexus, The Tab S has 546 nits with Automatic Brightness On and 415 nits under manual Brightness (you get a much brighter screen with AUTO brightness ON in direct sun). The Nexus is 572 nits.

How do you like the brightness in direct sun RRMCCABE?

Ryan G

This is so awesome.. I love people helping others.

I am still trying to figure out which tablet to get. The brightness issue is REAL and so I am trying to find the brightest tablet and then go from there. The 8.4" screen is a bit bigger than the 7" of the Nexus, The Tab S has 546 nits with Automatic Brightness On and 415 nits under manual Brightness (you get a much brighter screen with AUTO brightness ON in direct sun). The Nexus is 572 nits.

How do you like the brightness in direct sun RRMCCABE?

Ryan G
Ryan, I can only be limited help here. I've tried some android products but because of functionality I had to go with the Apple iPad mini and Air. I can give much feedback for the others. I know they have brighter screens than the Apple Products but with a Sunshade that is not an issue.

PS...Your site is the site correct? It says regular price $79.99 crossed out for sale price of $79.99? Is it suppose to be discounted some?

Thanks rmmcabe. I'm going to send you the ones I've got and you can tell me which ones work with the solo and the. We can talk about an adaptor for it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela