Installing Open Solo

Reaction score
I'm trying to install open solo 4 on my system. Firmware hasn't been updated since 3DR days, but was up-to-date when I packed the system away 4 years ago. I recently purchased Solex, and would like to upgrade firmware. Solex and My system have worked ok for 4 trial flights. I'm following the instructions in the forum to upgrade the firmware, but when I try to download the open solo zip files my Samsung s10e (android v11) displays d!= java.lang.string for a couple of seconds and nothing happens (I've waited 20 minutes and nothing happens using my home wifi connection).

Any advice?

I'm trying to install open solo 4 on my system. Firmware hasn't been updated since 3DR days, but was up-to-date when I packed the system away 4 years ago. I recently purchased Solex, and would like to upgrade firmware. Solex and My system have worked ok for 4 trial flights. I'm following the instructions in the forum to upgrade the firmware, but when I try to download the open solo zip files my Samsung s10e (android v11) displays d!= java.lang.string for a couple of seconds and nothing happens (I've waited 20 minutes and nothing happens using my home wifi connection).

Any advice?
Try turning on airplane mode and then enable wifi.

Successfully loaded OpenSolo today. Thanks for the suggestion.

Full disclosure -- had a phone update this morning that may have helped.

Reactions: jonbrotherton

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea