Impossible de calibrer

Reaction score
Bongiorno, suite a in cratch mon drone ne vole plus ...déjà fait 8 scratch avant ...,!mais depuis on me demande faire calibration error mais il est impossible de le calibrer ? Pourquoi ? Bonnes salutations Giangamboni

Bongiorno, suite a in cratch mon drone ne vole plus ...déjà fait 8 scratch avant ...,!mais depuis on me demande faire calibration error mais il est impossible de le calibrer ? Pourquoi ? Bonnes salutations Giangamboni

You will have to connect to you Solo with an application such as Mission Planner to determine what the Calibration Error is.

If the error also occurs during a Level Calibration, then you may have a stuck accelerometer. Stuck accelerometers can sometimes be freed by hitting your Solo with the palm of your hand. Hit in the opposite direction of the impact if a crash occurred. If you aren't sure, just hit the bottom of your Solo. Be sure to remove the battery, and probably best to remove gimbal too, before hitting your Solo. Reassemble and perform both calibrations.

Thanks for having make 8 crash tests, now I'm sure of Solo's solidity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea