I need help with the battery

Reaction score
hi,while I'm flying my solo the battery percentage will jump to 100% then back down to 0% but will still allow me to fly.Does anyone k ow how to fix this?

I'm unaware of a battery reset that can resolve your original issue. The 0% or 100% issue typical relates to a poor data stream between the battery and Solo, which is normally a wiring issue associated with the Solo's battery receptical terminal. You'd need to remove the battery tray to access and inspect the black/white data wires coming off the power terminal board.

Last edited:
I'm unaware of a battery reset that can resolve your original issue. The 0% or 100% issue typical relates to a poor data stream between the battery and Solo, which is normally a wiring issue associated with the Solo's battery receptical. You'd need to remove the battery tray to access and inspect the black/white data wires coming off the power terminal board.
I'm looking at the white and green wire coming from the power terminal and it looks like it has good solder joints and it's connected properly

The white/green wires runs down to a plug on the main board, disconnect and re-install to insure properly seated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela