I can't fly the SOLO above 197 feet (60 meters)

Reaction score
Hi!!!!!
I don't know wahy, but my 3DR Solo only reach up to 60 meters (197 feet).
I've set United States in Advanced Setting->TxPower, and I've tried with Australia and European Union, but the issue it doesn't fix.
Also, I can tell you that I have been flying it in places free of power lines and any type of interference.
Please, any type of help will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot friends.
Regards

TxPower has nothing to do with the height limits

Tap the "Solo" tab and slide the little slider to change.

Also might I suggest a read of the manual?

Reactions: magatoVolador
Theres a setting in app you have to change, i would suggest sticking to the 400' or less setting to keep yourself out of trouble. I had it set to no limit one time and found myself mindlessly drifting up another 50' or so, so to stay in limit i keep it stuck to the 400' limit so i dont have to worry about it.

Theres a setting in app you have to change, i would suggest sticking to the 400' or less setting to keep yourself out of trouble. I had it set to no limit one time and found myself mindlessly drifting up another 50' or so, so to stay in limit i keep it stuck to the 400' limit so i dont have to worry about it.
oK, Thanks a lot, I'll test this setting,

TxPower has nothing to do with the height limits

Tap the "Solo" tab and slide the little slider to change.

Also might I suggest a read of the manual?

Ok, my friend, I underrstand,
So, What's TxPower exactly? Whjat's mean?

Thanks a lot

Tx power stands for transmitting power. As for what it does on there im not sure, probably just regulates how much signal power is sent between the remote and solo to work with our FCC rules/limits. But i could be wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle