I also buil custom bikes

Gotta a buddy in Merritt island FLA. Him and I graduated in 84 he moved there 86 never came back other than visit. You guys got all nice weather this sucks up North. I'll watch for you. Just got solo last fall learning to play with it. Want to try to mount runcam on it. Use solos transmitter shit. Not working out like I thought.

IOTE="walt, post: 134649, member: 12643"]Gotta a buddy in Merritt island FLA. Him and I graduated in 84 he moved there 86 never came back other than visit. You guys got all nice weather this sucks up North. I'll watch for you. Just got solo last fall learning to play with it. Want to try to mount runcam on it. Use solos transmitter shit. Not working out like I thought.[/QUOTE]
Ive owned alot of quads but solo is way cooler than any of the other ones I've had I liked it so much I bought another one as a parts drone but nothing ever breaks down on them. The only I ever had was try to get gimmble vibes out finally I changed out the rubber balls to softer ones and now video is rock steady. The one with the gimble I baby it. The othe I run hard clocked it at 56 mph.. these birds are built like tanks. Way better than the cheap made phantoms

Gotta a buddy in Merritt island FLA. Him and I graduated in 84 he moved there 86 never came back other than visit. You guys got all nice weather this sucks up North. I'll watch for you. Just got solo last fall learning to play with it. Want to try to mount runcam on it. Use solos transmitter shit. Not working out like I thought.
My trans mitter works great on both.check for buttons sticking happened with one of mine

The sport bike made it in a cycle magazine.while in panama city bike week..drew a huge crowd. they couldn't believe it was over 20 years old
That’s incredible! You got it for $500, albeit trashed. Any idea how much time & materials went in to create this beautiful green machine?

That’s incredible! YouI goigot it for $500, albeit trashed. Any idea how much time & materials went in to create this beautiful green machine?
I bought it with 6000 miles on the motor it had been wrecked the guy it from was scared of it. Body work was mangled. Took me about 6 months to put it back together.. trying to find the body panels. Afriend of mine mom painted it ( she is 65 years old by the way) that took her 2 months. The frame and motor was fine so mostly cosmetic work. We took it to bike week in panama city and it constantly drew a crowd. Even magazine photographers were taking pics of it. Made me feel good..

That’s incredible! You got it for $500, albeit trashed. Any idea how much time & materials went in to create this beautiful green machine?
I got it from a guy who wrecked it and was scared of it bodywork was mangled took along time trying to locate the bodywork apice here apiece there luckily the frame and motor was fine got it all put back together in about 6 months then my friends mom painted it she is 65 years old and a airbrush master. Took her 2 months to paint it. Then had alot of engine chrome work done another month finally got it finished took it to bike week in panama city everywhere I rode it it drew a crowd. Even bike magazine photographers were snapping pics of it. Made me feel good when the harley guys were drooling lol

I do classic restorations on bikes from the mid sixties to present plus restored beaters.i am on a 2003 v-rod with a stage 2 up grade making 130 hp at the rear wheel with 1130 cc

I do classic restorations on bikes from the mid sixties to present plus restored beaters.i am on a 2003 v-rod with a stage 2 up grade making 130 hp at the rear wheel with 1130 cc
Would love to see some pics have u run iton the quarter ?

You sound like me .lol.. I started with 2 stroke dirtbikes in early seventies my first bike was a ratty 1973 kawasaki enduro 100 cc even back then i took it apart and repainted it with spray cans and masking tape lol. Since then I've owned about 30 diff bikes I'm 55 now been riding for over 40 years. The day I kick started that 100 cc and it came to life some kind of switch cut on in my head and I've always had a bike.

Hey Daniel,
Sorry to just jump on here but those bikes are amazing. Im actually trying to sell mine in order to get a bigger bike.

Hey Daniel,
Sorry to just jump on here but those bikes are amazing. Im actually trying to sell mine in order to get a bigger bike.
What do u ride now? My favorite bike has got to be the green sportbike..that thing is a blast tons of power. But getting to old for the riding position on it.. lol

Last edited:
Im on a CBR its ony a 250 but the taking corners is so simple. I have a steering dampener, heated handle bars. you name it.

Im on a CBR its ony a 250 but the taking corners is so simple. I have a steering dampener, heated handle bars. you name it.
The 250 is a great starter bike .light easy to throw around around 35 hp.. if u feel real good about ur riding skills its time to move up..suzuki makes a gsf 500 sport bike great bike pretty fast for a 500..and looks great. My first bike was a 100 cc dirt bike.try to resist the urge to get a 600 or 1000 cc sport bike These bikes are rockets and most riders end up wrecking them.the 1127 cc green sport bike I have posted here is 136 hp. 0 to 60 is 2.8 seconds..does a 100 mph in second gear u can get in trouble real quick on this bike.the first time i rode it it scared the crap out of me. I tell people this all the time work ur way up to these high powered sport bikes.. ride safe my friend. And keep me posted ..IMG_20120215_162243 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Ya Ive had the 250 now for coming up on 2 years. Its about that time.. Sadly i work a smidge further away now and have to take the highway from time to time. And while i do it, it doesnt feel right almost redlining the entire trip. And I can def see how one can get in trouble. Ive heard heard about gxr's. I guess im spoiled because I got mine for 2500, 2012 and it only had 1500 miles on it. So now I just dont know what direction to take.

Ya Ive had the 250 now for coming up on 2 years. Its about that time.. Sadly i work a smidge further away now and have to take the highway from time to time. And while i do it, it doesnt feel right almost redlining the entire trip. And I can def see how one can get in trouble. Ive heard heard about gxr's. I guess im spoiled because I got mine for 2500, 2012 and it only had 1500 miles on it. So now I just dont know what direction to take.
A 250 cc bike is great for around town but no good for highway or interstate. Top speed is only around 85 so when ur doing 65 to 70 bike is reaching its limits..a 250 is a starter bike.. after 2 years its time for u to move up.. before u blow up that 250 on the highway trying to keep up with traffic...spend a weekend detailing it make it look new again.. ask $2500 settle for $2000..and get u a 500 cc or a 750 cc.. .I will help u any way I can.. try trading it in alot of dealership have used bikes if u find one u like wait and I will tell u what to look for. I know all the tale tale signs of whether its been taken care of. .I'm usually on this forum twice aday..just out of curiosity how many miles are on it and have u ever laid it. Down?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig