Hurricane Florence

Reaction score
Is anybody on the east coast near this monster? If so, is there really any opportunity for drone operators to assist afterwards?
Obviously rescue and gov’t operations have airspace priority. Does anyone have experience with this and know how to work with local incident commanders to help and not get in the way?

How about paying jobs for insurance companies, etc? (No, I’m not flying out there- just curious as I’m sure others are).

There are opportunities, and organizations that do assist. The one I follow most closely (and aspire to be a part of) is the AirBears.
Air Bears

They are responsible, follow strict codes of conduct and ethics, and champion values I believe in. I think they are one of the many examples of what UAS systems can do for the good of society when used by responsible parties.

Reactions: WMCC71
There are opportunities, and organizations that do assist. The one I follow most closely (and aspire to be a part of) is the AirBears.
Air Bears

They are responsible, follow strict codes of conduct and ethics, and champion values I believe in. I think they are one of the many examples of what UAS systems can do for the good of society when used by responsible parties.
I’ve heard of them. Why are you aspiring but not yet part of?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea