High Vibration On Solo

Reaction score
I made a few minor modifications to the video stabilization. (Such as removing the outer plastic coating of Hdmi Cable and removing it from the gimbal body). I can say that I have got better results than the old videos. But especially forward motion and increased speed trigger the vibration.

I looked closely at the system at the last flight. I observed a 1 cm vibration on the solo's feets. There is a serious vibration in the gimbal so that it can not be absorbed. I know that the cause of the system vibrations is propellers and motors, but I have doubts as to which should be examined first. So I do not know how to calibrate because original propellers with nuts. Do you have any idea about this? Can vibration analysis be done with log records with Mission planner?

Note: I think the gimbal balls in the stock are soft for Solo. Could it be a solution to make them harder?

If you have legs vibrating 1 cm you have something seriously wrong. Most likely bent or crooked prop if using aftermarket. Post a .bin log of the flight. Maybe even a lose motor or bent shaft. You can firm up the dampers by rolling up ear plugs and inserting inside them but this is not your problem.

Reactions: Hezarfen
If you have legs vibrating 1 cm you have something seriously wrong. Most likely bent or crooked prop if using aftermarket. Post a .bin log of the flight. Maybe even a lose motor or bent shaft. You can firm up the dampers by rolling up ear plugs and inserting inside them but this is not your problem.

Thanks for your support...

Attachments

• 3drSoloLOG.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 5
I've seen some people using a smartphone app to check for motor vibration. It looks like they are placing the phone on the back of the drone while on the ground, props off and powering up the motor's one at a time. Anyone know what this app is? Or if it's a good way of checking the motors for signs of wear and tear? (I currently use my ears to listen for any thing unusual).

I've seen some people using a smartphone app to check for motor vibration. It looks like they are placing the phone on the back of the drone while on the ground, props off and powering up the motor's one at a time. Anyone know what this app is? Or if it's a good way of checking the motors for signs of wear and tear? (I currently use my ears to listen for any thing unusual).

I hope someone help us who know "Mission Planner" advanced level. If we run motors one by one we will check vibrations per motor.

I know that app name is "VibSensor" You can vibrationmeter apps for Ios or Android...

Reactions: morris
Vibration is the app that I use and it works great.

Hi. I need to low how can I to fix a smart battery. Exactly how to reset it's eeprom. Regards

Hi. I need to low how can I to fix a smart battery. Exactly how to reset it's eeprom. Regards
Sometimes !!!! holding down the on button and plugging in the charger has done it

I hope someone help us who know "Mission Planner" advanced level. If we run motors one by one we will check vibrations per motor.

I know that app name is "VibSensor" You can vibrationmeter apps for Ios or Android...
The X axis vibes are a little higher than I think they should be.

Reactions: Hezarfen
This happened to me on one of my first flights, my solo was flying a bit less stable than normal, I noticed my port gear extension was vibrating well into the video frame, when I powered down.. All 4 gimbal mount screws were disconnected from the Quad and the only thing that saved my gimbal and GoPro was the ni-ties I used to keep my HDMI cable where it should be. Now "all mount screws check" is on my pre-flight checklist [emoji5]️

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc