Hi need help with open solo and side pilot

Reaction score
I fly with Solo with my ipad pro tthe yesterday it I used the 3dr solo app to see what the cam see. It was my first time flying it was fun. But video stop work it did keep recording on the on the card on camera not showing on ipad screen. I don't know if was the 3dr app or not because I updated my ipad pro OS and some times the app stop working. I find the SidePilot app for ipad and I buy it. And I installed the open solo on my solo and and controller. Now be for i fly solo again i what test out the controller i try the solo simulator. But when i hold fly on the controller it the simulation solo don't take off in the simulator it have a simulation controller on the left. When I move the joysticks on controller the simulation controller joysticks move at same time but. It don't take off, it did take off with 3dr solo firmware it but didn't take off with the open solo firmware help me please

ok i think i did follow the all instructions but before i try to fly with solo i want to test the controller with the solo simulation app you can download it on ipad here Solo Simulator by 3D Robotics

Solo Simulator on the App Store

or on google play here. Solo Simulator by 3D Robotics

but like i sad it fly with the 3dr solo firmware it but didn't take off with the open solo firmware help me please

i have a disability and it take me time to go somewhere to fly because someone have to take me somewhere to fly

and i need to make sure it is all working before i fly. because if i go somewhere and i setup solo and i hold down fly. to take off and it don't fly i have to take it back home and work on it.

ok it didn't give me no error but it don’t take off when i hold fly on the controller in that solo simulation app

thx for message me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela