Hi, I am new here

Reaction score
I got my first Solo about, a month and half ago! was really happy with it as, I updated the GPS board, and had a few flights with it!! then finally the gamble showed up, what a nice camera platform this is! { was flying a hubsan 501s} but I had to many hard landings with it! and the ssd card got loose, Emailed 3dR, and they told me to contact the seller, and he got a hold of 3dr, and before I know it Ivan form 3dr said that he well take care of me!!! so I boxed up the Solo I had, and shipped it off, the other one showed up on Wednesday! and was very happy!! I updated the GPS, board, had some good flight with it too!! but my area has too munch interference from Wi-Fi, so I had already had the 2 of the R11E-2hnd, and today as I was Taking a part the transmitter,
I had so munch hot glue and paste on the IPEX connectors, that I got them off but they are damaged now!
as of now I was Looking for the pig tails for the transmitter, I do not know if any well work? as both where damaged! Bye some one else, so in my upset I ordered A new transmitter!!!.... from Amazon! 45.00 right Now!
(missed out on the Best buy Battery sale) So now here I sit waiting again for parts, and advice!! on how I can proceed? any help well be Nice!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum. Sorry it took me so long.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc