Hi, guys need some help with GPS Rev B

Reaction score
In the future I am considering to purchase a Rev B GPS board and Shield v2, what I want to know, Is the installation plug and play? So straight after swapping out the old revision A board I will be good to fly - In other words, no having to change any parameters or anything like that?

Thanks in advance

no change to parameters needed, just plug it in.

same with the mRO GPS, plug and play.

some people will tell you to re-do the level and compass calibration after the swap

Consider upgrading to here Gps or some other Gps unit rather than the rev B board.

I agree with wlyons unless your getting the rev b for free, the other two options are in my opinion far more reliable and will give you more enjoyable flying !

The Rev B is still a pretty decent board (compared to the Rev A). If you're not actively having any GPS issues, you can stick with the Rev B to save yourself some dosh.

I would agree with the HERE-
why spend money for a Rev B ( the other night I seen one for $69 )
Just get the HERE and see instant improvements- just bite the bullet and get the Green Cube and HERE- do both mods at the same time and get the most out of what your Solo has to offer.( performance & safety )

Thanks for the comments people! Now I've got some options to consider, the Rev B board is a bit pricey to be honest

b57378-
Go check out Jester’s Drones- and check out his youtube videos-
and after that- come up with a “ cool name” for this forum- b57378?? geez.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc