Hero 3+ Silver video is pretty bright/washed out

Reaction score
I'm shooting video at my house and the video seems pretty washed out. The sun is behind the drone and I have an ND8 filter on. Shooting in 1080/60. Is there a way to edit it to make it look better? I tried searching this forum but couldn't find anything.

I have GoPro Quick and VSDC on my computer for editing.

What are the rest of the video settings?
Unfortunately the 3+Silver only gives you limited settings. Pretty much the frame rate (either 30 or 60) and the field of view. Can't adjust the white balance or anything else.

I live in Arkansas. So, our grass is all brown in the winter. Maybe it's just because it's "ugly" here...but it seems too bright to me.

Can't get Protune with a 3+ Silver. Your black has more options. Seems like my only option is to edit it post....however, I can't find anything online to tell me how to do that!

Well hell. I wonder if I have to upgrade to the latest firmware. I did that in December and then the camera stopped functioning properly. Downgraded back to an earlier firmware and the camera started working. I'll see what I can find out. Thanks for helping me out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc