Here come the mods...

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been posted. The mods (beyond fixes) are kicking in now.

Not sure how good it is, but this one looks interesting.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome feature, I will look into that. Any news about object avoidance mod for indoor or out?

Awesome feature, I will look into that. Any news about object avoidance mod for indoor or out?
Optical flow (ground sensing) is well in process. My guess is that object avoidance (horizontally) is quite a ways off. Doable, but a ways off.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Forgive me if this has already been posted. The mods (beyond fixes) are kicking in now.

Not sure how good it is, but this one looks interesting.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You know that's a comedian right he did that Apple watch with solo tied to it follow me vid a while back too. Sorry if your seeing who you can fool. Somebody posted it the other day. It had me curios till the change of prop speed and pitch part. Somebody posted his name in blue thunder thread.

Reactions: DodgeP and LouGeese
Optical flows the ones holding my interest at the moment, I'm curios to see what all Steve ends up doing with that board he made too.

Optical flow (ground sensing) is well in process. My guess is that object avoidance (horizontally) is quite a ways off. Doable, but a ways off.
It will be a great advancement with either. Optical flow is out on the phantom 3 pro and I have seen other demo for quadcopters with object avoidance and emergency stop prior to objecwithout action from the pilot. There is no doubt that 3DR will have both of these coming out. Hopefully it will be soon.

We're coming dji "anything you can do I can do better" kidding kinda but I'm back to loving solo again no doubt. I still hope 3dr does things different once their caught up and would like to see an explanation for the lies. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt though and just hope they bring me back to being as exited about being a 3dr customer as I was before all this crap with the release.

Love solo, kinda like 3dr but hope they do things a bit different in the future releases and statements they make.

You know that's a comedian right he did that Apple watch with solo tied to it follow me vid a while back too. Sorry if your seeing who you can fool. Somebody posted it the other day. It had me curios till the change of prop speed and pitch part. Somebody posted his name in blue thunder thread.

Like you I smelled a rat from the beginning. It looked like Crane shot, the pressing of the button/noise stopping not convincing. Then the vague explanation only involving the controller and "prop speed and pitch" Real noise cancelling/reduction at very least would involve something on the Drone to emit a cancelling sound wave. Total BS

Reactions: Adimuzio513

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44