Help

Reaction score
Hi guys in having trouble connecting my 3DR to the controller I had a bit of a crash and the drone fall about 8 ft now it won’t connect to the controller the controller is connected on the solo app but can’t find solo iv reset the drone and the controller and they but can find the drone any help would be great

You might need to re-seat the SD card and/or the antennae on the SoloLink in the drone.

Yep, right here on the forum. Do a search for SD Card, antenna, or the like. I don't have links at hand, but there are some good guides here on how to accomplish this.

Alternatively, you can look at a teardown video to see where/how to get to what you need, and check that they're alright.

Hay guys I got the drone to connect to the controller now the drones gps is not picking anything up and when you turn it on it’s making sounds the sound are in the video any help there

Hay guys I got the drone to connect to the controller now the drones gps is not picking anything up and when you turn it on it’s making sounds the sound are in the video any help there

Didn’t find your video, but noises are likely coming from one of the motors in the gimbal.

A GPS wire may have come loose.

More specifics would be helpful. Is there any visible damage? If so post some pics here. There are many videos on YouTube that may help. Just search for “3DR solo”.

Yeah if you're not getting a GPS signal and you're hearing an intermittent "beep", then it's more than likely the GPS cable popped out (had it happen when my own drone fell.....off a table for crying out loud...). Anyway, just pop that sucker back on and you should be able to get your GPS signal again.

Yeah if you're not getting a GPS signal and you're hearing an intermittent "beep", then it's more than likely the GPS cable popped out (had it happen when my own drone fell.....off a table for crying out loud...). Anyway, just pop that sucker back on and you should be able to get your GPS signal again.
Hi I find that the gps cable was damage so trying to get a new one I got old cable to work for now but when I was flying it it lost signal and returned home now it won’t connect with the controller again any idea of the problem thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela