Help

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where and if i can take a small run cam. Hook it up to a place where the video wire from the cam can be put on the solo. So the video from the camera will go through to the solo app. I want to watch it live like fpv.
I can't figure out where to hook the yellow video wire to so the picture transmitts .
I can splice into small hdmi that goes to gimbal. ..
My friend got me the five volts and ground from small board he gave me. He fed it off battery plug. I can get 5v or 12v with grounds.
Please help me
Thank you

The Solo doesn't accept analog video. If you can get it converted to HDMI then you can use the gimbal feed line.

Sir im not very good with this stuff... im trying to have some of my friends help me when they can. So what you are saying is there is no place to splice the little yellow camera wire up. So that its signal will be transmitted to the solo app.
How does the go pro video work.?
Please educate me as much as you can.
I kinda have limited time to do this. Im going blind in a hurry from glucoma this was a bucket list idea of mine. Wanted to be able to fly around and see like i was piloting.
Owe boy i really messing up cause also bouhht a reciever transmitter combo kit. Like 5.8g 2000mw and a goolrc camera. I wanted to see where im going with run cam and look at wildlife etc. ... Using the goolrc camera.
Please help me if you can...
Thank you

You want a gopro. If all you're looking to do is fly it around, the static mount plus a gopro3 (~$100 on Amazon) will let you plug in the camera and receive the video feed in the app. Return that runcam and the transmitter/receiver pair, buy a gopro3 and enjoy the feeling of flight.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: DJMc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000