Help Smart features not working

Reaction score
today i was flying my drone and while on 66% battery i wanted to try the orbit and selfie as i used them before and worked just fine but today i tried them and each time i would try orbit or any smart feature it would initiate return to home. Does anyone know why this is happening?

My most recent flight included a similar malfunction, in Selfie mode (I've used it successfully before) the UAV performs a 180 turnaround then ascends per the parameters entered...I have not dug in further but I suspect it has to do with the minimum gimbal tilt angle. ... perhaps you have a similar issue.

Are you using the 3DR app or Solex? Older versions of Solex didn't have the selfie fix incorporated. Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.

Strange...
After rebooting and flying with a fresh battery is this still a problem?

Hey man happy to say the following day i did reboot and all is well. I had the alfa antennas on that day for the first time and thats when the smart shots wouldn't work. The following day i had on the stock antennas and it worked just fine not sure if thats what the problem was. Thanks tho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986