Help how to wire install a t-2d on a 3dr solo drone

Reaction score
Hey I'm ready to wire this to my 3dr solo but I can't find any video or instruction in how to, please some one guide me with some image wired on a 3dr solo thank you.

Attachments

• 20171020_111807.jpg
    20171020_111807.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 88
  • 20171020_111655.jpg
    20171020_111655.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
I just got my solo and I don't have a gimbal..was thinking about getting one of those Tarot gimbals myself..I have no idea if it will mount or be compatible though..im also looking for a way to use my run cam 2 for the fpv feed until I get a go pro and gimbal..I'm sure someone will chime in soon with some answers for you..these guys here are pros and know their stuff..just give them a little time and they'll help you I'm sure

I see videos and forums talking about it but I never see a actually video off or a guide showing by steps how to do it u just want it to be fully working, and yea they sell it at eBay for $16.00.

I see videos and forums talking about it but I never see a actually video off or a guide showing by steps how to do it u just want it to be fully working, and yea they sell it at eBay for $16.00.
Yea me either..I was just about to tell u about the 16$ mount cuz I just bought one in case I end up with a Tarot I can mount it...not sure about it working as far as moving it with the controller but at least it will be mounted "properly"

I have no idea if it will mount or be compatible though..im also looking for a way to use my run cam 2 for the fpv feed until I get a go pro and gimbal..
RunCam2 only puts out analog video, and there isn't a ADC onboard to turn it into digital for usage with the 3DR/Tower/whatever apps for the WiFi FPV.

I use my RunCam2 with an analog vTx to my goggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: overdriver999
RunCam2 only puts out analog video, and there isn't a ADC onboard to turn it into digital for usage with the 3DR/Tower/whatever apps for the WiFi FPV.

I don't want know about yours I wants a tutorial with step and image to secure a successful (do it your self first time work don't fuck up if you don't know what to do job) please I'm good with electronics but I really don't want to break this

I don't want know about yours I wants a tutorial with step and image to secure a successful (do it your self first time work don't fuck up if you don't know what to do job) please I'm good with electronics but I really don't want to break this
That's fine. I wasn't replying to you.

Reactions: DJMc

Ohh..ok..that explains why it does not have an HDMI port like a go pro does..makes sense now..ok..I will jist keep the run cam on another drone cuz I do like the video quality..thank you for the clarification on that,ive been searching all morning on the web for a cable or adapter.

Ohh..ok..that explains why it does not have an HDMI port like a go pro does..makes sense now..ok..I will jist keep the run cam on another drone cuz I do like the video quality..thank you for the clarification on that,ive been searching all morning on the web for a cable or adapter.
You need an ADC to go from composite to HDMI. They exist, they're semi-costly, and they're bulky. However, if you want to use it that way, you should give it a shot.

The RunCamHD2 makes a decent FPV camera. Handles difficult lighting far better than my other one did, and it records pretty beautiful footage for the price. It's worth giving it a go :)

Yea he was replying to the portion of the comment earlier about my run cam questions..just be patient if u can, someone will pull through for you.

You need an ADC to go from composite to HDMI. They exist, they're semi-costly, and they're bulky.
Ok..cool...yea I figured it could be done but that sounds like something I probably shouldn't put on the solo..plus I'm in kinda deep already with all the other accessories I've bought recently.. tablet,alphas,drone itself,battery...I do thank you for your help and info..I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela