hello

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I too took part in the Best Buy sale. It was too good to pass up even though I didn't have a GoPro at the time. I've had my eye on the solo since it's release. I bought a cheap ($80 then saw it on sale for $40) syma quad to get my fix for flying and gain experience. I also registered it with the FAA minutes after they opened the process in hopes of getting a low number only to find out it's some random alphanumeric number.

I've flown the solo a couple times now and have to say it's so easy to fly. I've been reading up on this forum a lot before I owned one and got a lot of great info on how to fly it, what to look out for etc. the only problem I've had is the app crashing on my iPhone. But looked into it and doesn't seem like there's much to be done.

I got the drone and GoPro to film my off-road/Overland adventures. I can't wait to go out on a trip and get some cool footage.

Reactions: Chuck
Welcome, Bear. Good job downloading the manual. A lot of people don't even know it exists, since it doesn't come with Solo. Refer to it often, and use the search function on here, and you will do well. Plus, you have the great people on here willing to help whenever needed. Good luck, and safe flying.

Reactions: Bear
Welcome, Bear. Good job downloading the manual. A lot of people don't even know it exists, since it doesn't come with Solo. Refer to it often, and use the search function on here, and you will do well. Plus, you have the great people on here willing to help whenever needed. Good luck, and safe flying.
Thanks. I'm on a few overland and Land Rover forums so I know the protocols for searching first.

Good to know. We try to educate newcomers to the help they can find to their questions before flying blind, so to speak. Again, welcome aboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc