Hello from surf city USA

Reaction score
Hi all
Happy to have found this forum. Decades ago I built an rc glider.. the old wanderer awaits restoration. New drone pilot here. Enjoying getting my learn on and hoping to meet some mentors.

Have a GoPro on the way so very excited to get busy. Received a micro drone for Christmas and like amateur radio had no idea I would enjoy this new passion so much. Another well that never runs dry!

I'm finding a few different manuals of varying length so not sure what's the most current or where to start. Suggestions appreciated

Stay safe.. blue skies

t

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hi all
Happy to have found this forum. Decades ago I built an rc glider.. the old wanderer awaits restoration. New drone pilot here. Enjoying getting my learn on and hoping to meet some mentors.

Have a GoPro on the way so very excited to get busy. Received a micro drone for Christmas and like amateur radio had no idea I would enjoy this new passion so much. Another well that never runs dry!

I'm finding a few different manuals of varying length so not sure what's the most current or where to start. Suggestions appreciated

Stay safe.. blue skies

t
Welcome Cosmic- the most current owners manual can be downloaded from the support section of the 3DR website.

Which GoPro did you buy?

Welcome Cosmic- the most current owners manual can be downloaded from the support section of the 3DR website.

Which GoPro did you buy?
Thanks maddog. I went with a refurb h4black
Not a photographer and yet to use a GoPro so looking forward to trying it out

This forum is awesome. Only have internet on my phone so little hard to see. Better readers are in order! What kind of tablet is the best choice these days. I'd rather spend once than keep upgrading if I can. So many options you could earn a phd on that topic alone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela