Hello from Central New York (near Utica)

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to the solo, but have been flying quads for about 4 years. I remember seeing the original promo videos and being blown away by the smart shots. At the time I had a quad made by the big name and that I would be happy with that. When I saw the amazing $300 deal B&H I bought my first solo on April first. About a month later (May 2nd) I bought a second brand new solo from a craigslist seller for $225.

At any rate, I love my solos. They have exceeded my expectations from day one and the in-flight stability is amazing. Having received my FAA certification back at the beginning of October, I feel much more confident flying the solo than my previous quad. The information on this forum has been invaluable to someone changing platforms and looking to be a bit more serious. Thanks so much to everyone that shares their knowledge!

Thanks! As soon as I have something edited, I'll be sure to post it.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange
of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea