Hello Everyone!

Reaction score
I've been shooting and editing amateur videos on and off for about 10 years now and figured a UAV would help get me some better shots. This is my first quad but I have been into R/C stuff, mostly cars, for a while. In hindsight I probably should have started with something cheaper, but after a few flights I started to feel comfortable. I already had a Hero 4 Black, so the Solo seemed like the best option after many hours of research.

Fortunately I live in the beautiful state of Colorado and my day job affords me lots of opportunity to travel, so I look forward to capturing some good stuff. I know this forum will steal a bunch of my time and I look forward to continuing to read all the great info you guys put out and also contributing in the future.

After about two hours on the sticks, here is some footage I've put together.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Are you using follow me on the snowboarding video? If so, Where are you carrying the controller? THE second video is much better, but slow down your speed. Great area to film. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the tip. All of it was hand flown except for the shots walking along the ridge in the second video. It was pretty windy and I wasn't able to keep up with the snowboarder so I missed the shot I wanted. Got some snow in one of the motors and it stopped working, so it put a halt to the snowboarding footage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc