Heading to London this month for business - Drone or Bike?

Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
The toss up is do I bring the bike or the drone?

Cant take both.

Probably cant fly anywhere in London I would bet. Or relegated to spots without any really good shooting.

Might be the bike that wins this conundrum. Some good GoPro footage of the streets of London.

Take the drone.. It would be a good excuse to get out of the smoke and see the real England. Half hour East on the train and your in the green. I know central London and the City are pretty much locked down for us dronies, but I would imagine biking in London is fairly bloody dangerous as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim.....
Why can't you take both? Can you check the bike and take the drone as carry-on? ( Apologies, I have no experience with traveling with bikes. )
You can also get a hard case for Solo, take out the batteries and check it.

Why can't you take both? Can you check the bike and take the drone as carry-on? ( Apologies, I have no experience with traveling with bikes. )
You can also get a hard case for Solo, take out the batteries and check it.

Getting the bike from the airport to my hotel is going to be me unpacking it in the airport and riding it from Heathrow or taking the underground. I cant take the underground with the drone, my bag and the bike.

I cant ride with the drone and my bag.

Getting the bike from the airport to my hotel is going to be me unpacking it in the airport and riding it from Heathrow or taking the underground. I cant take the underground with the drone, my bag and the bike.

I cant ride with the drone and my bag.
Take the Drone, Mate!

Reactions: onespeed
The toss up is do I bring the bike or the drone?

Cant take both.

Probably cant fly anywhere in London I would bet. Or relegated to spots without any really good shooting.

Might be the bike that wins this conundrum. Some good GoPro footage of the streets of London.
drone, London has plenty of reliable public transport.
I know because I used to live in Battersea and didnt even have a car :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig