Hand Catch a Solo?

Reaction score
Hi All. I come from a Futaba setup where I could if need be do a Phantom hand catch in certain landing situations. Having done this for years it was kind of reflex and never had my face ripped off=) Been trying to figure out how I could do this with Solo but the A+B+Pause is not really feasible. Any ideas? Throttle down seems unlikely to succeed.

i have hand recovered and launched solo many times with no issues. throttle down works fine.

I had the same problem. 1st time I hand-caught it worked but took longer than expected, 2nd time I ended up letting it go back up after wrestling it for too long and hitting every button and throttling down. On the Phantom2 I like to let someone else catch it for fun, but the Solo is dangerous at this point. any suggestions?

I had the same problem. 1st time I hand-caught it worked but took longer than expected, 2nd time I ended up letting it go back up after wrestling it for too long and hitting every button and throttling down. On the Phantom2 I like to let someone else catch it for fun, but the Solo is dangerous at this point. any suggestions?

Yea, don't do it :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986