Greetings to everybody !!!!

Reaction score
Hi boys and girls. There nothing like joining a community of good people with common interests like owning if not the best then close to it drone out there because of its flexibility and open sourcing capabilities.

My background is many years of R/C plane building and flying and one of the things that is a game changer is the FPV aspects. As I get older my eyesight gets a little weaker so when I fly my planes I'm hoping I dont lose one because there getting harder to see.

The last few months I've been researching drones and will be getting my first one to get first one this week. After hours of obsessing over many different models like the DJI line up the 3DR Solo won hands down .It's more of a hands on drone and with all the mods available and installed to me is far superior to the DJI .Don't hunt me down for that statement now !!!

I look forward to harrassing and annoying everybody with silly questions and after awhile I'm hoping to give back to the next newbie Solo flyer as well.

Im Steve from Ontario Canada and a big shoug out to everybody here !!!

Have a great, adventurous and safe spring/summer !!!!!

Reactions: XevetS and LuvMyTJ
Reactions: Dartmango
Hi, I'm 74 and enjoy my Solo and hope you have the same thing

Hi boys and girls. There nothing like joining a community of good people with common interests like owning if not the best then close to it drone out there because of its flexibility and open sourcing capabilities.

My background is many years of R/C plane building and flying and one of the things that is a game changer is the FPV aspects. As I get older my eyesight gets a little weaker so when I fly my planes I'm hoping I dont lose one because there getting harder to see.

The last few months I've been researching drones and will be getting my first one to get first one this week. After hours of obsessing over many different models like the DJI line up the 3DR Solo won hands down .It's more of a hands on drone and with all the mods available and installed to me is far superior to the DJI .Don't hunt me down for that statement now !!!

I look forward to harrassing and annoying everybody with silly questions and after awhile I'm hoping to give back to the next newbie Solo flyer as well.

Im Steve from Ontario Canada and a big shoug out to everybody here !!!

Have a great, adventurous and safe spring/summer !!!!!
Welcome Steve! Always good to have Canadian content. Enjoy your Solo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421