greetings fellow humans

Reaction score
I would like to introduce myself as a fellow pilot of a Iris+ with gimbal and a solo with gimbal as well. My name is Phil or zman whichever you prefer. I'm a technology freak from around 10/80 (that's the date I enrolled in control data's computer technology course) I was technically a freak before that, but that was unofficial. I have a few hobbies that help keep dangerous levels of boredom from taking over my mind. I've been an amateur photographer for forever, an RC modeler for almost as long, a bike guy (Harley Vrod that is (the other Harley guys won't let me call myself a Harley guy because of the whole metric Vrod thing)), a car guy (okay, I really do love my 2SS/RS). I'm a detectorist (I currently swing a Deus) and amateur Prospector (as much as a person living in Missouri can be at any rate). plus a few others that can't be mentioned in polite conversation. I'm an electrician by trade and a proud Siberian Husky dad by choice.
That's me in a nutshell, I'm happy to have found this group and hope to be able contribute if nothing else than a little color to the group. Thanks for having me

Reactions: Mauiwind

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc