gps_navfiter?

Reaction score
Anyone shed any light on this parameter gps_navfilter? It is set to 2 on my Solo which is Airbourne 1g is this the correct setting for the Solo and what do 2g, 3g and 4g do? Not much info around about this one.

TIA Bill

Airborne 1G is correct for the Solo. Testing during development found that 2G and 4G resulting in performance issues. A few months ago I could have told you exactly what it does but I'm having a brain fart at the moment. It's related to vehicle movement vs GPS update rates I think.

Airborne 1G is correct for the Solo. Testing during development found that 2G and 4G resulting in performance issues. A few months ago I could have told you exactly what it does but I'm having a brain fart at the moment. It's related to vehicle movement vs GPS update rates I think.

Ok thanks I have been playing GPS a lot lol and now also have the Here GNSS GPS that I am currently fitting and went through the GPS settings in the full param list. There is not much info about this param around and just thought the 1G, 2G, 4G thing was an odd descriptor. But if it's been tried and tha'ts the best then that's where it stays.

Cheers Bill

Ok thanks I have been playing GPS a lot lol and now also have the Here GNSS GPS that I am currently fitting and went through the GPS settings in the full param list. There is not much info about this param around and just thought the 1G, 2G, 4G thing was an odd descriptor. But if it's been tried and tha'ts the best then that's where it stays.

Cheers Bill
Whilst on this topic do you know if there are any other parameter changes other than compass orientation to make whilst installing the Here GPS and compass?

Bill

The only parameter that needs to be changed for the HERE compass is COMPASS_ORIENT = 0.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela