GP H4 BLK

Reaction score
So, trying to use my camera on a home-put-together gimbal and use my tablet for ensuring I get what I want to shoot. However, in the capture app, it is saying I have the wrong password -even after I reset the wifi settings on the camera 18000 times! Anyone have any suggestions other than check with GP?

Don't own a GoPro but if you haven't tried factory reset and reinstalling updates you could give it a go.

So, trying to use my camera on a home-put-together gimbal and use my tablet for ensuring I get what I want to shoot. However, in the capture app, it is saying I have the wrong password -even after I reset the wifi settings on the camera 18000 times! Anyone have any suggestions other than check with GP?
Some basic things I ran into:
Iphone/iPad devices run into a real difficult situation with the connection between GP > iOS. iOS has different requirements when connecting to GP. I found this to be evident when i set mine up, and could access it fine on the Android OS, but when switching to iOS devices, those same settings kept telling me invalid password.

when i changed the info on the GP to match the minimum requirements for iOS, then it all worked fine. In summary, if it is an iOS device, then change the info you have set on the GP.

Some basic things I ran into:
Iphone/iPad devices run into a real difficult situation with the connection between GP > iOS. iOS has different requirements when connecting to GP. I found this to be evident when i set mine up, and could access it fine on the Android OS, but when switching to iOS devices, those same settings kept telling me invalid password.

when i changed the info on the GP to match the minimum requirements for iOS, then it all worked fine. In summary, if it is an iOS device, then change the info you have set on the GP.

That is the exact opposite of what I experienced. I use the Nvidia Shield strictly for Solex and tried Capture on it and that is when I ran into the problems described (should have mentioned that in the post). When I tried on the iPhone, it connected immediately as well as set up a new password. I will be trying it again on the shield with the pw I created on my iPhone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela