Gopro

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm having an issue, in the solo app. My GoPro 4 black doesn't so any picture. The screen is black, gimbal moves free but I don't want do my first flight until the GoPro shows video. What am I doing wrong?

Hello guys I'm having an issue, in the solo app. My GoPro 4 black doesn't so any picture. The screen is black, gimbal moves free but I don't want do my first flight until the GoPro shows video. What am I doing wrong?
Now my app won't connect to the Solo so I uninstalled the app reset the GoPro and hopefully someone will lead me in the right direction, I'm anxious to fly but don't want to do anything stupid to lose it..

What device and Android version are you running? Some users are reporting that the Solo app doesn't work on newer android versions.

Samsung Tab e, it hasn't been updated to new software, the app won't work on my phone Goole pixel XL it runs Android 9

Try the Solex app. It's still being updated and supports newer devices and Android versions

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
I have the solex app now and the GoPro still shows no video. Screen is black

Could be a bad hdmi ribbon cable/connector. What resolution are you using on the go pro? Try lowering it if you're running a high res. Try different turn on sequences for the drone, controller and go pro.

There are a bunch of lists on how to troubleshoot this. On this site even. But if I were you and didn't want to use that handy search function I'd start at the signal source.

Reactions: Wetstone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc