GoPro Trade-Up Offer

Reaction score
Even thou, GP5 won;t work with Solo, that maybe someone may be interested?
There only offering $100 for your old GP.
If anyone is going for this deal, I 'm sure you could sell your GP for more the $100 here or anywhere else..

GoPro Trade-Up Offer
upload_2017-4-14_22-1-53.png

I have an old 3 black that might be worth it.
Problem is I don't really see the advantage of the 5
I may buy a 6 if they release one.

Even thou, GP5 won;t work with Solo, that maybe someone may be interested?​

In case it wasn't known, the trade-in GoPro doesn't even need to be working. So anyone who's Solo took a swim with their camera and ruined it, their worthless paperweight just became worth $100...

GoPro is hurting for market share
I'm predicting the Hero6 is what Hero5 was meant to be (releasing within the next 6 months most likely)

Any Hero, even the first gen. I traded in my Hero 2. I liked it as well, but with the 4 for the Solo, I just never used the 2 anymore.

Reactions: TheSleuthySloth
For those on the fence, I received my Hero 5 the day before a trip to Disneyworld... used it the whole time, and I can easily say, this is the best GoPro I've ever used. The new mics capture actually good audio now, the touch screen UI is very easy to use, and not needing a housing for modest water sports is really significant. I'd go so far as to say the Hero 5 is a good general use camera now, where previous models were really limited to just action sports use.

For those on the fence, I received my Hero 5 the day before a trip to Disneyworld... used it the whole time, and I can easily say, this is the best GoPro I've ever used. The new mics capture actually good audio now, the touch screen UI is very easy to use, and not needing a housing for modest water sports is really significant. I'd go so far as to say the Hero 5 is a good general use camera now, where previous models were really limited to just action sports use.

I'm confused. Are you saying that you mounted it on the Solo Gimbal?

I'm confused. Are you saying that you mounted it on the Solo Gimbal?

No, sorry, I bought it for general non-drone use. I had a Hero 2 which I never used, and the Hero 4 for the Solo. Trading in the 2 for the 5 lets me dedicate the 4 to Solo use only, and with it's improvements, the Hero 5 makes a great general use camera, where previous models really weren't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea