Gopro Studio & Quik

Reaction score
I have a couple of videos I would like to share. I used Gopro Studio on the first video with protune turned on. I have tried other software but does not work as well on windows 10 I5 with 4Gb Ram( What would be good software would work on that type of laptop). What I do like about Gopro Studio is you have some flexibility with protune, music and length, in Quik is just that not a lot of flexibility with media and length.
Thank you for your time
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don't know if you've found this yet, but the flickering you see in the second video can be fixed by using some lens filters.

Very nice- 4gb of memory really isn't enough to run most video software. I use PowerDirector 13 which recommends
6 gb. I have 8gb and I would say that is the minimum.

Thank you all for the information. I will getting the filters and a new laptop.

The flickering you see in the second video can be eliminated simply by adding the lens hood that came free with your GoPro. I don't like the light filters myself on my Go Pro - it mutes the colors too much.

Buy Adobe Premier Elements (~$79 Amazon). Its got some absolutely amazing features and you can smooth out bumpy video with ease and remove most of the lens distortion. Not the easiest to use, but lots of helpful hints and tricks on Google. Works great with Win10. I run an i7 with 1GB NVIDIA graphics card, 8GB of memory and a solid state drive. I am going to up the memory to 16GB when I get a chance. Video rendering takes a lot of work. I really should have a better video card, this one came with the desktop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986