GoPro Karma Challenger...

Well, 75MPH and 40 minute flight time (not together presumably), is impressive. But unlike some, I prefer the GP as my drone camera. That fact put Phantom largely out of the running years ago. And the last time I used a phone for a controller, I crashed my little chopper twice, then threw it in the trash!

Well, 75MPH and 40 minute flight time (not together presumably), is impressive. But unlike some, I prefer the GP as my drone camera. That fact put Phantom largely out of the running years ago. And the last time I used a phone for a controller, I crashed my little chopper twice, then threw it in the trash!

I won a Parrot Bebop in a contest and absolutely hated controlling it with my phone. Sold it for a quick $250 and stuck with my drones that have dedicated controllers.

formerly a crowdfunded project..no thanks...if i can't trust something as big as 3DR there's no way i'll go crowdfunded products.

carbon use is nice though. No availability and price means this will be outdated by the time it's out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela