GoPro Issues

Reaction score
Okay before everyone beats me up i know this is all over this site, however my issue is a bit different then I have seen. My gopro 3+ silver has actually worked and remote recorded to my cell phone. I tried to day and saw the record button keep going from red to grey like every couple seconds. When I looked at the gopro up close while in the gimbal I could see it powering off and then back on again. Can anyone explain the interface between gopro and solo? Could there be a bad pin on the connector or bad wire?
Thank you
Clinton

Is the wireless off on the GP? Does the GP work normally out of gimbal, next to the powered Solo? Away from the Solo? Did you do any updates to GP or Solo between working and non-working? Did you try to remove your GP battery for 30 seconds and re-insert?

So, the wireless is switched off on GoPro the updates were done and confirmed on both GoPro and solo. I did the battery removal and the GoPro stays powered out of the gimbal with the solo turned on. I did get one 5 min video with no issues. But since then I can't get it to stay powered up ong enough to start a recording.

Is the wireless off on the GP? Does the GP work normally out of gimbal, next to the powered Solo? Away from the Solo? Did you do any updates to GP or Solo between working and non-working? Did you try to remove your GP battery for 30 seconds and re-insert?

Well, I just threw some quick ideas against the wall. If nothing stuck, you might want to look at the internal gimbal wire connector/connection. Any recent crashes between working and not working?

Okay before everyone beats me up i know this is all over this site, however my issue is a bit different then I have seen. My gopro 3+ silver has actually worked and remote recorded to my cell phone. I tried to day and saw the record button keep going from red to grey like every couple seconds. When I looked at the gopro up close while in the gimbal I could see it powering off and then back on again. Can anyone explain the interface between gopro and solo? Could there be a bad pin on the connector or bad wire?
Thank you
Clinton
Were you able to get the 3+ silver working again?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000