GoPro Hero4 Black Connection to App Problem

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have 2 questions about the GoPro connecting for recording with the Solo App. 1st, On the right hand side of phone/tablet, where you press record, there's a little icon which is the GoPro camers icon, this is crossed out. Is there anything I am doing wrong with connecting the GoPro through the App? 2nd, I just bought a 64GB extreme micro card to update the camera, but it's also saying there's not enough room on the card. Can anyone help out or if you had similar problems, how did you fix it. Thanks a million.

Darren

Hi Everyone,

I have 2 questions about the GoPro connecting for recording with the Solo App. 1st, On the right hand side of phone/tablet, where you press record, there's a little icon which is the GoPro camers icon, this is crossed out. Is there anything I am doing wrong with connecting the GoPro through the App? 2nd, I just bought a 64GB extreme micro card to update the camera, but it's also saying there's not enough room on the card. Can anyone help out or if you had similar problems, how did you fix it. Thanks a million.

Darren

Did you format the card in the camera?

I'm trying to figure out how to check. When I connect to Capture, it's saying install and when I click the continue, accept and install buttons, it give me this error. Picture attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170618-064227.png
    Screenshot_20170618-064227.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 24
Thanks Everyone for the help. I called GoPro directly and they showed me how to do a manually update, by going online and saving the update to the SD Card and putting it into the GoPro and updating it from the card. Thanks again.

Reactions: Maddog
Thanks Everyone for the help. I called GoPro directly and they showed me how to do a manually update, by going online and saving the update to the SD Card and putting it into the GoPro and updating it from the card. Thanks again.
Cool- thanks for sharing the fix!

Hi, did that end up solving the problem for you? I've had the same issue going on a few weeks now. I get video feed but can't record. Same thing as you, gopro 4black, new card recommended by gopro and manual update. still nada. I recently did a full restore on the solo but haven't been back to it since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle