Gopro hero 3 plus black

Reaction score
I bought a used gopro but the guy never signed out of wifi and i went to gopro site and opened the settings folder put in my details and dragged file to gopro but it says something about can't copy files. This is driving me nuts so please help

I had the exact same problem. If you are plugging the GoPro into your computer using a mini-USB, it will not let you write files. I fixed this by putting the micro SD card directly in my Android phone. If you can put it directly into your computer that will work also. If you are already doing this, not sure what the problem could be.

Thanks but unfortunately i don't have a sd card reader on my laptop and no where on my phone to put an sd card in grrrt

Hello all, I'm really glad to have found this 3dr app I've been reading a lot of people's Q&A and liked what I was hearing so I registered a few days ago. I bought a solo several months ago 175.00 new and a new 60.00 gimbal off to a good start but could not afford a camera so bought the solex I have not done any upgrades yet but plan to I'm averaging 10/12 satellite A board. Any way it Flys absolutely great pushed it to some limits and it always comes back 6 ft or better from take off even in a lite wind ok enough bragging finally got a 3+black camera I can get the camera to record manually but no video to phone or I get video and no recording I sure could use some help I'm sure somebody else has had this problem before I just don't know where to look HELP THANKS

It's a Samsung j7. I managed to put the sd card in a computer and the update transferred on to it but when i put the sd card back into the gopro nothing happens and it still has old user name and password on it grrrt

You have to reformat the microsd card, create a new folder called UPDATE and then go to the go pro website and manually get the files from the upgrade/software update page, type in your serial, and email address and follow the prompts for firmware AND wifi. Drag all files, if you're having issues you might have to revert back to 1.0x and then 2.0x and then up to 3.0x.

I had this same issue bought a used hero 3+ black it worked very well except with my solo what I found out was that the protune was locked I was able to make contact with prior owner he swore that he had reset to factory default password settings that was not true he could not even remember his password to reset to factory default any way I tried multiple times to reset password with with same issues as you described but I had multiple down loads so I had to erase everything and start clean but this time I went to password and update and just followed the prompts and made sure to eject to SD card it took about 4 minutes to download to SD card it will let you know when completed then I put the SD card in the camera and it started updating up to date now everything works perfect very very happy P.S. I recommend you turn camera on before turning on solo when shutting down solo camera will shut off automatically hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000