GoPro hero 3 black

Reaction score
after the solo is started. Then I turn on the GoPro I have video feed for about 4 seconds then it goes black. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Sounds like an antenna problem. Others more experianced should be able to solve it.

I usually turn on the GoPro first, then Solo.
Still don't think that is your issue.
Is it the Hero 3+ Black? That is the only Hero 3 that is compatible.

I usually turn on the GoPro first, then Solo.
Still don't think that is your issue.
Is it the Hero 3+ Black? That is the only Hero 3 that is compatible.
I'm not sure if it's the only one that's compatible. I will try turning on the GoPro first.

I'll keep checking the post for help. Thank you
I Don't know if it makes any difference. Sometime u might have to turn on the camera manually, but I have had it turn on when u power up. The sequence dos'nt seem to make much difference. Before u takeoff check to see if the camera i on. After that u control the camera with the Transmitter..
Now saying that, I have had problems turning the camera to record during flight.
I'll start another thead to see if we can get an answer to this.
Bill

I Don't know if it makes any difference. Sometime u might have to turn on the camera manually, but I have had it turn on when u power up. The sequence dos'nt seem to make much difference. Before u takeoff check to see if the camera i on. After that u control the camera with the Transmitter..
Now saying that, I have had problems turning the camera to record during flight.
I'll start another thead to see if we can get an answer to this.
Bill
Thank you.

GoPro Hero 3+ Black and GoPro Hero 4 (Black or Silver) are the only cameras compatible with the 3DR Solo Gimbal. You can get live video to work on "most" snall action cameras with a micro HDMI out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela