Gopro for still photos

Reaction score
Gopro demo photos

Everybody seems to be all about video. I just thought I would post a couple of still shots. The pool is with a Peau 3.97 and the island is a 3.37. You will notice the 3.37 is soft around the edges. This doesn't really show in video but more so in still shots. My Sony 5100 will blow away a Gopro but depending on what your looking to do a Gopro with a little post work is not all that bad. The pictures print much better than what they look like on a monitor.

Reactions: Maddog and jimloss
Dave-
I’m considering buying the back bone ribcage for Solo- it allows you to change out the lenses- a little pricey- but may be worth the expense. The lenses can add up quickly.

Dave-
I’m considering buying the back bone ribcage for Solo- it allows you to change out the lenses- a little pricey- but may be worth the expense. The lenses can add up quickly.
I took the other road and bought 4 H4B's after the 5 came out at some pretty good prices. So I have a lot of camera's with different lenses. Just ordered a 5.4 one hour ago. I'll post a photo with the Sony 5100 tomorrow. I have virtually the same shot of the pool 20 minutes later with it. Big difference but a Gopro can work depending on the purpose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc