GoPro 3 + black / gp or solo ?

Reaction score
My live view won't come out... so i got this solo a few days ago when i was updating the remote it came out on photo mode (no red button it was grey ) but the video view was black with small color lines like a video from the 90s, Lol... do you know something or some idea on how to fix this ? Thank you i really appreciate the help.

My live view won't come out... so i got this solo a few days ago when i was updating the remote it came out on photo mode (no red button it was grey ) but the video view was black with small color lines like a video from the 90s, Lol... do you know something or some idea on how to fix this ? Thank you i really appreciate the help.

IMG_0186.JPG

Does look something like this??

and the problem was before installing the gimbal, i was not even able to access the camera settings, so i was hoping once i put the gimbal it would get fixed, so now im able to see the settings, all the cam options but still no live feed

and the problem was before installing the gimbal, i was not even able to access the camera settings, so i was hoping once i put the gimbal it would get fixed, so now im able to see the settings, all the cam options but still no live feed

With mine it actually turned out to be the gimbal. I switched it and instant feed. Let's see if someone with a little more knowledge than I can help us out.

Yesterday I received my Solo with gimble and can't wait to go out and fly, but experiense the same problem with the GoPro 3+ Black. Screen is blank, only the record button as well as settings are visible. Can't say whether it is the gimble or the GoPro. If anyone has a solution I will be greatful. Can't wait to go and fly, as for now, I'm grounded.

My problem is solved. Don't no how exactly but are using an iPhone 5s with my console. iPad also did not received any streaming. I took out the GoPro 3+ Black from the gimble and only inserted the hdmi cable from the gimble into the GoPro. Then shut everything down. Reinserted the GoPro into the gimble. Restarted everything and the problem was over. GoPro firmware is the latest update. I think V03.03.

Ivan. After my previous comment, my GP again did the same as before. No video feed between GP and my iPhone. I have discovered that when first turning ON the GP while already fitted in the gimble and before starting / turning on Solo, solved my problem. I now have video feed and full access to my GP camera settings via my iPhone.

Hopefully this will assist.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I haven't had any issues with my set up thus far and nothing has changed until today. I tried to go for a flight and this is what I saw on my live feed. All cables seem to be attached fine.

Attachments

• IMG_8453.PNG
    IMG_8453.PNG
    100.8 KB · Views: 15

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela