Glad to be here, New guy from Canada.

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on a solo because the price was great, after looking at other offerings.
I also picked up a Syma X8 to practice with.
I have been reading lots on drones the past few weeks and decided to join the forum.
Thanks for having me, looking forward to learning lots on here.
Cheers,
Solodriver (well, soon to be a solo driver/flyer. lol)

Welcome....just keep in mind....there are quite a few guys here that shoot straight from the hip...in other words there are questions asked here that are repeatedly asked over & over again here, & the grumpy old timers respond accordingly.....you have to be a little thick-skinned.......

Just an observation.....& my #1 suggestion.......read the entire user, service & quick start guide to Solo......a lot of your initial questions can be answered there....and also use the search function here on the forum........

& Again........Welcome......

Solo is a great drone when all dialed in.......it is the DJI killer to their cheap & high prices.......

Welcome Solodriver!

I too used the X8 to practice with but I started on the X5. I still get the X8 out from time-to-time to play with. I flew it into the side of my house several times and never broke a prop. If a prop bent, I just bent it back and kept flying!

Thanks for the information guys, this is a brand new hobby for me.
Lots of uses for a solo 3dr, my plan is to use it for some aerial photography and property surveying/inspection here at the farm.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea