Gimbals are being shipped

Reaction score
WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO GET A GIMBAL ??? AND WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO POST FIRST VIDEO ????

Yep, I just got my notification from VuTran that I can expect a gimbal soon. 3DR is checking the validity of CC's that were used for pre-orders in preparation for shipment. They said that my next communication will be a shipping confirmation. I pre-ordered my gimbal on May 30. So, it does appear that things are gearing up!

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO
I ordered the gimbal on June 16th. My email from Vu stated I would be part of the second shipment "shipping in the next couple of weeks."

Sigh.

I ordered from DSLRpros on April 13th. Spoke to them this morning and they hadn't heard anything new.

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO GET A GIMBAL ??? AND WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO POST FIRST VIDEO ????
I remember the posts "Who will be the first to get their Solo? Who will be first to post an unboxing photo!?" typed with giddy excitement by many of us.
It has been pretty much down hill from there, hasn't it?
Lets hope the gimbal reverses that feeling!

Reactions: prowler9
I remember the posts "Who will be the first to get their Solo? Who will be first to post an unboxing photo!?" typed with giddy excitement by many of us.
It has been pretty much down hill from there, hasn't it?
Lets hope the gimbal reverses that feeling!
Not for me. I've been having a blast with the Solo.

Reactions: Burkeam
Not for me. I've been having a blast with the Solo.
As have I. I was talking about the launch in general and the long gimbal delay - I believe the overall excitement of those initial days has waned for the majority of us.
I'm another one who has had zero problems or issues with my Solo.

Well I'll just keep waiting for my Gimbal :( but I'm a little upset that they haven't sent me replacement props I ordered! I can still fly but wanted the insurance of the extra set as I'm down to the final four because my son and best friend flew into walls and trees (wall may have been a loss of GPS glitch he was landing)

I flew 3DR Solo yesterday with the new gimbal attached, but I was told it was a beta. It works great, I was trying to get them to give me mine then. Because I pre-ordered mine on April 19, I did get a message from 3DR. But, I did receive that same generic message that, everyone got, about getting it right. But they did have my reference number on the email for my order.
I got a T-shirt the new one, and stickers. I was in the Lion's Den, I saw it all, and it was great!

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say Kelsey at 1608 4th Street, Berkeley California is awesome! :)

Guys get excited! Because we have a whole new experience coming down the pipe! The folks at 3DR are hard work turning out the best possible products for us all. I have faith In 3 DR products, because I've seen the dedication and enthusiasm they have about there product.

I really hope the gimbal starts hitting store shelves this coming week or early next week.

B&H told me not ship expt this week..
my Gimbel will ship in 17/9/2015

Monday in China now.....hopefully the gimbals are coming across the pond

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40