Gimbal sitting with a blinking yellow light

Reaction score
Hi,

I had to reset my solo and now the gimbal just sets with a bliking yellow light. Any ideas on what to do?

I have read that blinking yellow means booting up. Is there a way to reset the gimbal?

If for some reason you wind up needing another gimbal, I have a new one at discounted price

You have a gimbal for $300 on your other thread- is this the same one?

Yes same one. $300 is the new marked down price. Act now and get a free imaginary blender. The box was opened but gimbal never installed.

Attachments

• 1454869807219778810724.jpg
    1454869807219778810724.jpg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 8
@Rex Barlow I live pretty close to you, I'm in Walnut Creek we should go flying sometime. I'm not in a rush to sell the thing, is your Solo grounded? You can have some extra stuff I still have (4 new legs with antenna, GPS cover, screws) also.

Reactions: Rex Barlow
Thanks for the free bump but seriously, this is kiling me. I think this should probably move to solo help.

If I were to guess, the gimbal didn't update. I'd try to upload the latest firmware again.

If I were to guess, the gimbal didn't update. I'd try to upload the latest firmware again.

Would do but I've loaded the last firmware, rebooted, repaired, cut up cardboard boxes, flew into trees with false altitude hold, waited for and/or loss gps, etc., for the last time. The Solo was sold but not the gimbal, Frys wont take it back. It was never installed, I have the receipt so 3DR warranty is still good should there be any issue with it.

@Rex Barlow I live pretty close to you, I'm in Walnut Creek we should go flying sometime. I'm not in a rush to sell the thing, is your Solo grounded? You can have some extra stuff I still have (4 new legs with antenna, GPS cover, screws) also.
hi there, why not we can do it sometime soon, no my solo isn't gound and I wonder do u have extra body, cuz I want to paint for my S @ R business with the famous Memphis Belle2f482640-581d-4e4c-9bb4-2b7bf4cd07e7.jpg th842CQK1X.jpg the_memphis_belle_by_simonbreeze-d64qq7h.jpg

Reactions: Maddog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea