Gimbal Out of Control - HELP

Reaction score
I recently installed Polar PRO prop guards (which i DON'T recommend!!) and was landing close to the side of my house, 3ft above landing spot it LIGHTLY brushed side of house, prop guards broke - ending up destroying all 4 props and 2 guards completely. Anyways Solo ended landing upside down and now the gimbal will not work correctly or at all sometimes. It seems to get stuck a point you can see in my videos linked. I can't disassemble parts of the gimbal and the ones i can aren't the problem. I can hear the grinding at the spindle/gear right next to camera holder but i can't open it even after removing the 2 screws. I know this is a direct result of the of the upside down landing.

Link to video 1(gimbal movement):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Link to video 2(loss of control):

I found a deal for a brand new gimbal on Amazon for $55, and i have prime so will get by the weekend. But do i need to??? Any idea's. Its not strait either in regards to position of the drone cocked to the left slightly. And i love doing PTGUI panorama and this completely stops the possibility of anymore until resolved.
Thanks for anyone who can give some insight or advice. Or even tell me it's trashed...

Watch all 3 of these videos. He tears into the Solo, and the gimble, after a crash. VERY informative videos, I think. Oh, and from what I saw in these video's, YES, your gimble is trashed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela