Gimbal not found?

Reaction score
My gimbal stopped workong on day. It is limp although blinking. I go into firmware and it shows nothing for the gimbal. My controller says gimbal not found. When i turn on the drone the gimbal wont stabilize, nor turn on the gopro. I do receive video feed though.

I uninstalled the ap, reset the drone and controller, turned everything off, waited, checked wiring under battery port. Any ideas?

I noticed a black switch under the gimbal. If you snug or redo the install it might press that switch again.
Pretty sure you're referencing the SSWT switch, which resets the Pixhawk, has nothing to do with the gimbal.

Sounds like the OP 's gimbal had either a microcontroller or comms failure to me. In other words, new gimbal time.

Hello, I have an issue similar to this. Purchased a used gimbal from ebay which was supposedly verified to be working. I get it installed in my 3dR solo (twice to check wiring) and get absolutely no motion or lights on the gimbal and the camera remains off (gopro 4 silver). If I turn the camera on manually, I see the video feed but nothing else happens. Camera controls are mostly blanked out in the Solo app, cannot remote control the camera. Does this sound like a failure in the gimbal and if so I'm sending it back! Thanks, John, St. Louis MO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela