Gimbal Not found problem

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I hope someone has been able to fix this problem and will know what is wrong. I recently bought a refurbished Solo from BB. I have two others that work fine.
Problem is I keep getting "Gimbal Not found" notification. I have several gimbals so I swapped out gimbals to see if it was the gimbal or Solo. Seems to be the Solo as the gimbals work fine on the other Solos.

I have live video feed to my tablet, and can record to my tablet, but the GoPro camera won't record. the gimbal stabilizes but will not pan down and up.

Any ideas. this Solo has sat in the box for a couple of months and BB wont take it back and I don't want to send anything to 3dr.

I recently bought a refurbished Solo from BB. <snip> Problem is I keep getting "Gimbal Not found" notification..... <snip> I have live video feed to my tablet, and can record to my tablet, but the GoPro camera won't record. the gimbal stabilizes but will not pan tilt down and up

Ralph check your data cable going to the gimbal, both ends. Could be a set of broken wires soldered at the main board or the white/black gimbal connector's pins aren't seated fully.

Reactions: Ralph E. Johnson
I'm having a somewhat similar problem..my gimbal is recognized but does not respond to angle adjustment from the controller...the stick calibration didn't work for me do you know any other troubleshoots?

I'm having a somewhat similar problem..my gimbal is recognized but does not respond to angle adjustment from the controller...the stick calibration didn't work for me do you know any other troubleshoots?
It means that the calibration was not done correctly
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not sure if you just don't read the threads or its a language barrier thing, but this was suggested, tried, and didn't work.

I'm not sure if you just don't read the threads or its a language barrier thing, but this was suggested, tried, and didn't work.
Many incorrectly do the calibration of sticks.
At the end of the calibration, some forget to save the result in the program and just get out.
At the end of the calibration, you must press Ctrl+C, to save the results!
That's done, too? 1:44 - 1:53

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000