Get Insurance Now!!!

Reaction score
So if you've followed my threads you know that I got insurance on my drone for $60 per year. You also know that I crashed my drone and was sent a check for $1004 in about a week. What you don't know is now that I have a new drone, my agent has written a new policy, applied my previous policy payment to it (prorated of course) so I only had to pay $18 to have a years coverage from yesterday's date. Couple that with the fact that Walmart sold me a 3 year replacement warranty for $70 puts me in a very confident frame of mind when I fly. Well worth the cost in my opinion.

Reactions: Bk1008
So if you've followed my threads you know that I got insurance on my drone for $60 per year. You also know that I crashed my drone and was sent a check for $1004 in about a week. What you don't know is now that I have a new drone, my agent has written a new policy, applied my previous policy payment to it (prorated of course) so I only had to pay $18 to have a years coverage from yesterday's date. Couple that with the fact that Walmart sold me a 3 year replacement warranty for $70 puts me in a very confident frame of mind when I fly. Well worth the cost in my opinion.
Who insures you?

Yea no deductible and I believe the policy limit is $5,000 although that may vary state to state.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela