gas power quadcopter

Reaction score
i think professional videographer need this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i think professional videographer need this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Two points:
1. That's cool. Gotta love the Euro style.

2. What is going on with that profile pic of yours? Holy crap.

Reactions: BVIsolo
In theory this is kinda cool but how many of you guys have drove nitro rc vehicles? Now think, Say they don't break down or blow up which is common still how long does an engine that small stay consistent not bogging down or changing throttle. The maintenance alone beside calibrating constantly would make this a nightmare I'd think. The experience I've had with those is fairly limited, I never really liked them all that much but have had them for a while, I've got tons of electric surface vehicles of every possible type and they are miles ahead with lithium batteries and brushless motors, gas is in the past. Look even at my passion before flight and still motorcycles or dirt bikes are the same way eventually and are much larger setups. I think it's a cool idea but a bad one myself. Good luck to them if they get it to a reliable point but I have my doubts and I've been into small engines since about 6 years old. Getting 4 tiny gas or nitro engines to all work exactly the same and be controlled to basically the point of having no room for error, then keeping it that way is a fantasy and a very expensive one if it is going to be accomplished in my opinion.

Beside the safety concerns can you imagine a gas powered old Hoopty of a quad smoking through the air after a few years I know I don't want to be anywhere near it even when it's new. Definitley only for very high dollar pros if anything at all and wouldn't just terrify the masses but me as well.

In theory this is kinda cool but how many of you guys have drove nitro rc vehicles? Now think, Say they don't break down or blow up which is common still how long does an engine that small stay consistent not bogging down or changing throttle. The maintenance alone beside calibrating constantly would make this a nightmare I'd think. The experience I've had with those is fairly limited, I never really liked them all that much but have had them for a while, I've got tons of electric surface vehicles of every possible type and they are miles ahead with lithium batteries and brushless motors, gas is in the past. Look even at my passion before flight and still motorcycles or dirt bikes are the same way eventually and are much larger setups. I think it's a cool idea but a bad one myself. Good luck to them if they get it to a reliable point but I have my doubts and I've been into small engines since about 6 years old. Getting 4 tiny gas or nitro engines to all work exactly the same and be controlled to basically the point of having no room for error, then keeping it that way is a fantasy and a very expensive one if it is going to be accomplished in my opinion.

Beside the safety concerns can you imagine a gas powered old Hoopty of a quad smoking through the air after a few years I know I don't want to be anywhere near it even when it's new. Definitley only for very high dollar pros if anything at all and wouldn't just terrify the masses but me as well.
You'd have to clean up all the fuel residue off your camera after every flight.

Yea it would proly be really cool and fun to fly and I'm in no way trying to bash it but I just think at least for me it would be too much maintenance and I'd be terrified of it coming crashing through someone's home. Looks cool and would be a fun thing to rent or review so somebody else could take care of that end.

Reactions: Justin
What some up budget that i save for this.? Everybody knows, in Quadcopter the battery life is an issue. Looking for this flyer at Gas like this flyer is stunning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela